Monday 5 December 2016

Angelica with Kit & Clowder

Hey all do you want the image below as a freebie ;)

Make sure you check out Kit & Clowder today and follow Alyce's instructions.  It's my turn to sponsor the Advent Calendar event - yay!  I have a special discount code for Clowdies to use to get 20% off until 12 December quote SKICLOWDIES20 as well.

The image you can see below is Angelica - she's not even in my shop yet so is an exclusive for Kit & Clowder followers.  If you love my stuff check out my shop SheepSki Designs and my Facebook group where I hold challenges, have games to win images and have a few freebies
I've coloured Angelica with Copics, ProMarkers and polychromos pencils giving her a starry night backdrop.  The stars were created by sprinkling some embossing enamel.

The edges of the image were distressed before mounting onto the card.

Around the edges is a biro doodles border and rhine stones - nice and simple to showcase the image.

Hope you love her and share what you make with her.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Robyn's Fetish - Square or Rectangle Cards
Winter Wonderland - Frame It / Night Scene
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes


3 comments:

anne said...

A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
Anne DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing it with us over Crafty Catz this week!
Hugs Donna (dt)
xx

Cindy said...

Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.